As the Kogusoku Aikido Association is a non-profit making organisation all cost are kept to a minimum.
A student may take up to 3 grading examinations per year, and the Kogusoku Aikido Association does not charge any fees for these grading examinations.
The Kogusoku Aikido Association has a grading syllabus for students aged 7 - 12 years, 12 - 16 years, and an adult syllabus. There are also no costs incurred by any Junior students taking a grading examination.
How much does membership cost?
- One Year Adult Membership, including insurance = £20
- One Year Student Membership, including insurance = £10
- One Year Junior Membership, including insurance = £10 (under 16 years old)
For a membership application form to join the KAA:
- All KAA Instructors hold a Full Coaching Certificate.
- A First Aid Certificate.
- Full Personal Indemnity Insurance and Public Liability Insurance.